HotBliggityblog01

Mar 6, 2013

Good Thoughts - Finished Art

I finally finished this lady!



"Good Thoughts"
Pencil on Paper (acid free 190gr/m2)
5.5" x 8.5"


Got a bit rush of inspiration by discovering the works of Fuyuko Matsui. Playing with concepts and trying to add something a bit meaningful instead of just working on a lovely nude lady. I just wish that the scanner could have got the texture right, this is too sharp, the original is softer looking.

Also, I lost a bit the fear of drawing a different nose, this one reminds me to my own hehehe, I spend too much time critiquing my nose, I know. So I wanted to give this girl a more "non-perfect" look to her nose (<-for hollywood standards).

I like to work with this weird ideas
=)


Thanks for looking
Have a wonderful evening
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment