HotBliggityblog01

Dec 2, 2015

Unicorn Galore

2nd post of the day!  I decided to make a separate post to keep each one focused on one thing at a time ^-^.

After some trials and errors, I finally have my prints set !

I'm starting with this unicorn, which I love, I made some tweaks to the original scan as it was kinda muted, so I increased a bit the darker parts and tried to achieve a whiter background. It took me longer than I wanted, but I'm happy with the results.

Prints are made with a Canon printer, using Chromalife100+ inks and watercolor rag paper, which is acid free. This are not giclee quality (pigment inks on archival museum quality paper), they're made with love at home with the materials I can afford at the moment =)

If you'd like to purchase, send me an email to dianitaarts@gmail.com!  or through message at www.facebook.com/dianitaart  <3



Jump!
5 in x 7in
Printed on Watercolor rag paper.
Frame not included.
$8 + shipping.
Jump!
5 in x 7in 
Printed on Watercolor rag paper.Hand Embellished with watercolors. (no piece will be the same!).
$12 + shipping.

I also made some stickers! I looove them!  This is the first batch, I used sticker paper (sorry, indoors only! not waterproof!)  and used Crystal Clear spray by Krylon to add a bit of contrast =)  (they're a bit smelly at the start, but it wears away in a few days! (I have one on my sketchbook ^^ for testing)

Jump!
Stickers (M)
4in from horn to tail.
Pack of 2.
$4 + shipping

Jump!
Stickers (Small)
3,5 in from horn to tail.
Pack of 3.
$3 + shipping.

I would love to make tote bags and shirts with this design, but will have to wait until I know about a good supplier that could keep the traditional feeling of this drawing <3


That's it for today posts! (I think!) .  I wanted to focus this day to show what I have worked in, as well as show products for people who showed interest in my facebook posts as well.

Remember!  Christmas rush is about to start, I can't guarantee items will arrive on time for Dec 24th-25th, please, bear with me on this =(.

Also, I will not be able to ship items from Dec 16th to Jan 10th as we're taking a little holiday break.

=)

See you next time! Stay safe and happy!

Dianita
www.artbydianita.com
dianitaarts@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment