HotBliggityblog01

Dec 7, 2015

Amazing artists pages for your Christmas or early Valentines shopping!

Hi!

As Christmas is drawing near, I thought it's a great idea to share with you some amazing pages from dear friends who are extremely talented and have wonderful wooonderful pieces at different price points, from the most affordable to the OOAK original piece for you to make someone smile even more!

Let's jump into the features!

(Images link to their respective sites! )

http://www.tamisery.com


Her Floral Unicorn is beyond cute!
Get your prints at: http://www.storenvy.com/products/12305261-8-x-10-floral-baby-unicorn-art-print


Tamisery's talent is beyond words!  I've known her since she entered the MLPArena and asked her for some advice on how to improve my art. I consider her one of my best friends in the whole wide world, even if we still need to meet in person!

I can't honestly tell you how amazing she is. She's good at drawings, paintings, sculpting, digital art, vectors. You name it, she will make an excellent job! She has some amazing pieces that I just drool and drool for, I need them all in my life T^T

I own 2 prints from her, and sculpted earrings from a long time ago (I lost one at Space Mountain in 2012 T^T) ,  you can definitely feel the love and care she puts on her products, amazing quality on her homemade prints and incredible attention to detail in every image she produces!

"Behold God" Limited edition print by Tamisery <3
https://www.etsy.com/listing/248377289/behold-god-13x19-limited-edition-museum?ref=shop_home_active_3


"Dripping" limited edition print by Tamisery
http://www.storenvy.com/products/10988736-limited-edition-signed-and-numbered-8x8-dripping-art-print-on-archival-p

And she has this awesome AWESOME art for the Moon Crisis show last year, called "I remember you" !! <3  Featuring Chibi-Usa and the gorgeous Pegasus <3  (Saving for this one! )

Click click clickety to get your signed and numbered print!

 http://www.storenvy.com/products/9611260-moon-crisis-gallery-show-sailor-moon-inspired-art-print-i-remember-you-m

Support her work by following her and purchasing products directly from her!




https://www.instagram.com/tamiserystreet/


Those are the main sites you can find her art, as well as purchase her homemade amazing prints or commission special pieces!  She will be displaying the original "Dripping" piece at the last show in The Cotton Candy Machine 's physical location, so if you're in the Brooklyn area, go ahead and assist to this amazing event!



Next one is:


I loove her ID! ^


Piquipauparro!

Where does her talents end? No idea!

When I was introduced with her, on an online group, she made this curious, fabulous digital and traditional drawings. From there, she started to make adorable fabric kitty companions (I have some of them !)  and today she makes the most amazing, impressively detailed characters plushies! She's another example of attention to details, fromt he fabric choice, to what she uses for bases and accessories and final detailing for her works.


Beautiful handmade Toothless plushies!
She has also made needle-felt dolls and sculptures, fur suits for a local business in Mexico City, tiny polymer clay sculptures, oh gosh, you won't get tired of her work!  She's aiming to increase her range of products to a more affordable range as well with some DIY projects!  I can't wait to check on her future projects!  I know some, but I won't tell you ! =D

You can mainly check her updates on her pages:



As far as I know, as she lives in Mexico, international shipping for the holidays makes it difficult for her to send items to other countries during this months. But you can write her for future commissions info or for her to include you in her wait list for next year!  She's a busy girl that spends all day trying to get more ideas flowing!  (you need to rest! >:( )

I love my kitties! I will bring them with me in January <3 Visit her page for gooorgeous plushie art!!
http://piquipauparro.deviantart.com/

She is currently trying to help her family as she works from the time she gets up to the time she finally decides to go to sleep at night.  Please, support her work by purchasing directly from her and by sharing her pages! =D  So she can sleep more and be strong, healthy and happy to keep doing what she loves more in the world <3  ^-^


Starting with the custom vinyl toys section, my list is too wide, but I'll be featuring my favorite customizers eventually.  For today, I'd like to start with one of my friends and amazing supporter, Studio JujuB !




Miss C, owner of Studio JujuB, is a very talented artist as well!  She makes this incredible Dreadlocks My little ponies that add a really incredible piece for your collections! I believe her works deserve much more viewers!  As a customizer, I know materials can get really expensive and doing any kind of weird idea consumes time, effort and an incredible amount of patience to be developed!  

G3 TE Masquerade with dreadlocks!  how amazing is that? ! 

She's currently starting to develop more digital art of her amazing selection of OC's, as well as small crafts if you're looking for a little special gift for someone in your life! I own a little cute clay bear she gave me as part of a little giveaway she made, it's a gorgeous piece I have on display in my small studio, on my inspiration shelf <3 She takes commissions, don't forget about that!

Don't mind my shelf <3  <3  Go and check her art and crafts and get something for yourself of a loved person!!
https://www.facebook.com/JujuzBoutiquezNCrafts


Visit her sites for more info and more pics of her pieces!







Last but not least important! (you know, it's difficult to choose orders between loved friends and awesome artists!), let me introduce you to BlueAlhena <3

More of her awesome art at http://bluealhena.deviantart.com/



This wonderful lady is also one of my favorite persons in the world, she works non-stop, has an EdD. and she's aiming to publish books for children <3  She's also into drawing, painting, craft making aaand ! She makes awesome dishes and desserts! <3   But it's hard to show you how good she is cooking, so I will focus on how amazing she's at drawing =D

Her images are usually made with markers, which she adoores. But she developed a series of 4 paintings depicting Seasons for a local little dessert store ran by a dear friend:
 https://www.facebook.com/pixypasteleria 
paintings she made with acrylics and are now showing on the store <3

One of my favorite pieces from her is "Hada Morgana"  which I think I've seen in person (she's also the girlfriend of one of my best friends <3 and he had this little collection of her drawings  * melts * ).  Hada Morgana has all the details I love of her works, watching it in person lets you see all the details and blending that she develops as well as her amazing style for making cracks on drawn walls and jewels <3

Hada Morgana by BlueAlhena
http://bluealhena.deviantart.com/


I'm not sure if she's taking commissions, but you can always ask!  She's really fast and dedicated and has this impressive attention to detail that you will love to see your OC in her style!  She uses to go to a local convention in Mexico, last one was this weekend =)

Do you want a wonderful pic for your loved one this next Valentine's day?  Visit her page, drop her a message and open the door to her wonderful world of magic and color! I'm sure you'll loooooove what she will make for you!

You can follow her work at: 






Oh!  Forgot to mention...

Not even kiddin! =3 I love and miss visiting them for coffee <3
<3 <3 <3






And, that's it for today =)

I will see if I can get my ideas together and try to make a weekly feature for my favorite pieces on a week ^-^  So I can feature more and more of my dear friends and favorite artists!!  This group of girls is really close to my heart, they're gorgeous persons as well as incredibly talented artists and crafters (multitasking as well!! ) 

This plan will start next Monday!  I hope to be able to make it during the holidays!  My phone is not the best way to feature anything, I swear =|

Well,  I'll have to get back to work. I hope you liked this little post, remember to support your friends and favorite artists by sharing their work with your people!!

See you tomorrow! <3

Dianita

www.artbydianita.com
dianitaarts@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/dianitaart

No comments:

Post a Comment